Having problems with your Computer Processors ?
How to increase the system's process speed?
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
\015 I am having compaq c773tu model laptop ,now a days my laptap's speed getting slow , how to overcome this problem?\015
This is a very common question about a very common problem: My computer is slow, what can I do?
Rest\015\012assured that while there are indeed plenty of things you can do to\015\012speed up your PC, it may not be entirely the case that the computer is\015\012getting "slow" but rather that everything else is getting "fast." You\015\012noted that you normally use a newer machine, and many people who\015\012express that their computers are slow also have multiple PCs, maybe a\015\012newer model at work that is much, much faster. It's possible that your\015\012expectations have simply gotten higher over time, and by comparison,\015\012your older computer is getting left in the dust. You spend most of the\015\012day working on a fast machine, so your perception is that your older\015\012computer is getting slower and slower, when in reality it may be just\015\012as fast as it ever was. The mind plays a lot of tricks like that. It's\015\012something to think about.
Now on to your real question: How to\015\012speed up a PC, whether it's slowing down or not. Here's the steps I\015\012follow when trying to give a little extra oomph to a PC that needs it.
- Clean up the disk. Uninstall unneeded programs (especially those that run at startup and/or put something in the system tray), run Disk Cleanup, and defragment\015\012the drive. This is a good first step that will almost always take a few\015\012seconds off boot time and application loads for any computer. \015\012
- Run a full anti-virus and anti-spyware scan. You never know what's lurking on your machine, and these anti-malware tools can help you get rid of other PC-clogging detritus on your PC, even if it's not harmful. \015\012
- Clean up the registry. This is controversial, as some experts claim registry cleaners don't really help. I've seen evidence to the contrary, so I recommend doing it if you've got a major slowdown. CCleaner is free and worth running. \015\012
- Delete old network connections.\015\012Your computer may be trying to connect to shared hard drives that no\015\012longer exist. In Windows Explorer right-click on any network shares you\015\012don't actively use and click Delete. Under Tools, also click\015\012"Disconnect Network Drive" to see if there are any others lurking about. \015\012
- Stomp auto-starting programs.\015\012Click Start > Run and type "msconfig" at the prompt. Click the\015\012Startup tab and look at all that junk that loads when you launch your\015\012PC. Do you really need "Adobe Reader Speed Launch"? Probably not. Turn\015\012off anything else that looks useless, but be careful not to disable\015\012Windows system components.
- Upgrade RAM.\015\012This is the one killer trick that will make almost any computer run\015\012faster. With an older PC, you will rarely have enough RAM to run\015\012today's memory-hogging operating systems and applications, and adding a\015\012high-capacity stick or two of quality RAM will give you a quick speed\015\012boost. Adding RAM is fairly simple, even for a novice, and you should be able to do the job in 5 or 10 minutes. \015\012
- Reinstall Windows.\015\012If the above tricks haven't helped, it may be time to wipe the slate\015\012clean and start again, reformatting your hard drive, reinstalling your\015\012applications, and restoring your data files from a backup. You'd be\015\012surprised how much more responsive a freshly reinstalled Windows system\015\012can be, as you've wiped out years of temp files, garbled registry\015\012entries, old versions of software programs that have been upgraded\015\012repeatedly, and all sorts of other electronic junk. Reinstalling is\015\012easy if you have the "recovery disk" that came with your PC, and only a\015\012bit more involved if you're using a retail copy of Windows XP. Just be\015\012sure you back up everything you want to take with you before you pull\015\012the trigger! \015\012
- Upgrade your hard drive. This is\015\012a more complicated solution, but if you're reinstalling Windows (per\015\012the prior tip) you might consider upgrading to a bigger and possibly\015\012faster hard drive, too. Hard disk storage is a performance bottleneck\015\012on every machine, and magnetic disks degrade over time. Some\015\012performance issues could be caused by a failing hard drive, even, and\015\012upgrading to a new model could really put some zip back in your system.\015\012As a bonus, you can use the original hard drive for backups or\015\012occasional storage, if you put it in an enclosure. good luck hope i helped you
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
Low memory slow running video/audio programs host process stop working
The most common reason for slow processing speed is insufficient RAM memory.Increase the RAM, if RAM available is no more than 512MB, then it must be upgraded.\015\012\015\012Check also your hard drive state. If y ... Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
Extremely slow starting up - Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2010 Notebook
\015\012The most common reason for slow startup is slow processing speed, often because of insufficient RAM memory.Increase the RAM, if RAM available is no more than 512MB, then it must be upgraded.Check als ... Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2010 Notebook
5 year old Medion Computer - Med MT247A - now running very slow with weak wireless signal
The most common reason for slow processing speed is insufficient RAM memory.Increase the RAM, if RAM available is no more than 512MB, then it must be upgraded.\015\012\015\012Check also your hard drive state. If y ... Medion (40010998)
Partition of hard disk
Why do you think that partitioning will increase speed? Memory is the only true way to increase speed or get a faster processor. Partitioning is for dividing up space on your drive and saving data in other places or Dual Booting. You will have to u ... Toshiba Satellite L20-S310TD Notebook
Frezzin laptop the laptop i got now it keeps frezzin and runing slow it a toshiba L300 help pls
The laptop can be freezing for a system problem or for luck of resources.The most common reason for slow processing speed is insufficient RAM memory.Increase the RAM, if RAM available is no more than 512MB, then i ... Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
My acer aspire 5720-4126 laptop computer is very slow in booting after i had it reformatted. when using it, the system sometimes hangs and after a few seconds it recovers again. and sometimes it suddenly shuts off by itself without prior notice. it also takes a couple of minutes turning it off.
The most common reason for slow processing speed is insufficient RAM memory.Increase the RAM, if RAM available is no more than 512MB, then it must be upgraded.\015\012\015\012Check also your hard drive state. If y ... Acer Aspire 5720 6497 Laptop
Computer running much slower - Not responding.
The most common reason for slow processing speed is insufficient RAM memory.Increase the RAM, if RAM available is no more than 512MB, then it must be upgraded.\015\012\015\012Check also your hard drive state. If y ... Acer Aspire 5735 Notebook
Hp slimline cooling fan is always running - Computer System Cooling
With anything labeled slim or compact in the computer world, ventilation is a common factor. When devices are so close together and limited vents, heat will occur. The fan is running to circulate air throughout the system. ... Computer System Cooling
How do i increase the speed for pentium(R)4cpu 3.00ghz
You can increase your speed of your processor installed in your computer by adding more memory that your computer or motherboard and processor can support. Sometimes even you have a high speed processor but it needs to have a high speed size of memor ... Computer Processors
CPU usage 100%
Increase the RAM, if RAM available is no more than 512MB, then it must be upgraded.Check also your hard drive state. If you have less than 1GB free, that will slow down the system. Go to Start>>Programs>Accessories>System Tool ... E-Machines eMachines T3830 PC Desktop
Hi! Can I add yet more RAM to my PC?
Whether you will get an increase in speed or not depends on which operating system you are using and what applications you are running. If you are just surfing the web and running spreadsheet or word processing - I doubt you would see much differenc ... Acer Aspire T310 PC Desktop
How to increase the system's process speed?
Hi im josh in cebu phils may i helped you?This is a very common question about a very common problem: My computer is slow, what can I do?Rest\015\012assured that while there are indeed plenty of things you can do to\015\012speed up your P ... Computer Processors
Desktop goes black/blank after opening
The Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop is powered with AMD Sempron processor with 1.8 GHz processing speed. It is available with 15.4 inch Ultrasharp WXGA display. The Black Screen of Death or black screen error is a critical situation that occurs after the O ... Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
How do change the ram speed in the desktop - HP Media Center m7060n PC Desktop
I think what you're asking is how to increase the speed of the computer by adding ram. You can change ram "speed", but only within the parameters of your given memory module type, and this won't greatly affect your processing speed, especially if th ... HP Media Center m7060n PC Desktop
Slow internet connection
HI, First of all I like to know what kind of programming is making this error.Just give the exact problem which you are facing ,With out providing the problem I can't help you,But any way's I can give you a solution for basic issues like this . ... PC Desktops
Virtual memory I keep getting a popup saying my virtual memory is low and that windows is upping it but then my computer screws up immediately, Does anyone know what this is about?
The topic of Virtual Memory can be confusing for some folks, but\015\012I'll try to explain it as best I can (starting with the basics). RAM,\015\012or, "Random Access Memory", exists in every computer. RAM are actually\015\012pieces of hardwar ... HP Compaq FS7600 17" CRT Monitor
It is very very slow did defrag, 2gig mem why so slow?
1.-First thing you should do is try closing some uneeded applications that are using up RAM. Try pressing ctrl+alt+delete to bring up task manager then go to the processes tab and close processes that you are not using. If you don't have no clue what ... Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Very slow computer
A slow computer can be caused by a multitude of reasons, but it is not due to your Internet speed. Typically the most popular reasons are:1. Too many things running in the background (including viruses, malware, and spyware).2. A fr ... HP Pavilion HP A1000Y Desktop PC w/ Intel Celeron D 335 2.8GHz processor 2.66GHz (565953)
Overclocking i want to increase the speed of my processor i am having a intel(R)4
First off... be warned overclocking is not for the faint of heart... now let us begin...MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ADEQUATE COOLING!!!!I can't stress this out enough if you plan on overcloking it's worth spending some money on some fa ... Intel Socket 478 CPU COLLING FAN & HEAT SINK up to 3.2GHz
Asus overheating any program out there to increase fan speed on a A6000, as it seems to work on high temperetures all the time
There may be following reasons due to which your router overheating occurs:Blocked vent holes:Buildup of dust in the bottom vent holes is another most common reason behind this issue. Periodic cleaning of the blades of wireless router can ... PC Laptops
Personal computer problem..
The only way you'd be able to increase your current processing power would be to overclock your processor with is usually not recommended or covered under your warranty. The best and easiest way to increase your performance is perform a system upgrad ... Computer Utilities & Maintenance
Will additional RAM increase the speed of my computer. I have the original 512mb?
Increasing the RAM on your PC will considerablly increase of your system. The RAM is your computers work sheet. Whatever you see on the screen of your computer is first stored on the RAM. If the RAM is small, it gets fill easily with data. Older da ... HP Pavilion 725n PC Desktop
Help! Iwoold like the spec of a model GQ5090 desktop
GQ GQ-Desktop-Series GQ 50038A Specification \015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012Memory Type: \015\012SDRAM \015\012\015\012Memory Speed: \015\012PC100, PC133\015\012\015\012Chipset: ... EliteGroup ECS u-Buddie UB-Em22+ PC Desktop
Clean install Windows XP
The first thing you should do is increase the system RAM to 1GB. This will make a BIG difference. \015\012\015\012When you formatted did you format NTFS? or FAT32 if the latter convert your drive to NTFS. \015\012\015\012Make sure you are NOT infecte ... PC Desktops
Sound lost in surround sound system
... Logitech Z-5300e Surround Sound System Computer Speakers