Having problems with your PC Laptops ?
Win 2000 on fujitsu siemens lifebook b-series
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
\015 I have fujitsu siemens lifebook b-series with win xp on it. i want to install win 2000. how can i???\015
- Boot to the xp cd
- After the setup installs then it will ask if you want to install xp, repair or install to another partition. \015\012
- Choose install and the install program will say that it is inspecting and looking for previous Windows. \015\012
- The dialogue will now say that a previous Windows is installed and to choose whether you wish to install on the same partition -you do not, delete that partition -you do. I think it is "D" to delete, then "L" on the next Window. \015\012
- When you see the next screen it will list the partitions. Notice the "unpartitioned" disk space -that is where you want to install the new Windows. \015\012
- It should be all or most of your hard drive space. If there are other partitions delete those as well unless there is a relatively small partition, say 4 or 8 gigabytes partition that may have information stored for the hard drive itself to use for it's own purposes. \015\012
- When you have the unpartitioned space maximized by deleting the existing Windows you be asked if you want to format the drive in NTFS, Fat32 or leave intact or quick format. \015\012
- Choose NTFS, full format (slow) and let the format begin. \015\012
- When complete it will reboot automatically or you can reboot yourself. \015\012
- After reboot the Windows driver load and inspection will repeat but this time you will have a formatted partition. Choose that for your new install of Windows. After that is complete reboot to your hard drive, not the cd. You can remove the cd if you want to make sure you are booting to the hard drive but the new Windows installation may ask that you reinsert the cd as it loads drivers and so on. At this point have any other cds available for installing drivers for printers, video cards, network adaptors and so on. If you do not have them then download the Windows 2000 drivers to a thumb drive or cd before you do this install. \015\012
- Windows has program compatibility program that inspects or lists what devices might not be compatible with Windows 2000. Also the manufacturer can tell you what Windows versions they can support. Here is a comprehensive list of Microsoft downloads for Windows 2000. Make sure that you have service pack 4 downloaded to cd or thumbdrive. \015\012
- Take you time and let me know if there are any problems encountered. I am certified for Windows 2000 Pro OS and networking. ~Steve Medley
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
Win 2000 on fujitsu siemens lifebook b-series
\015\012Boot to the xp cd\015\012After the setup installs then it will ask if you want to install xp, repair or install to another partition.\015\012Choose install an ... PC Laptops
Wireless connection i dont know how to switch the wireless connection on. on my laptop i'm not sure which function keys it is? please help??
You did not state which laptop model you have. Here is a list of the most common key strokes or switches:\015\012\015\012Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A Series ---- Button above the keyboard on top rightFujitsu Siemens Amilo D Series ---- ... Fujitsu AMILO PC Laptops
I have a pretty outdated Fujitsu laptop that I use
Http://cgi.ebay.com/Fujitsu-Keyboard-for-LifeBook-N53510 ... PC Desktops
How do I install audio on N series lifebook? - Fujitsu Siemens LifeBook N3520 Notebook
Here is the link to the download page for your laptop. The audio driver is located there.\015\012\015\012http://support.fujitsupc.com/CS/Por ... Fujitsu Siemens LifeBook N3520 Notebook
I have a Fujitsu Lifebook Series N3520. A window pops up stating, "Data execution Prevention. Windows has closed this program -Generic Host Process for Win 32 Services. This shutdown was initiated by NT Authority System". The seconds count down then automatically restarts my system. I tried pressing ctrl, alt, delete so that I can end task but it won't allow me to. Also, I lost my system recovery disk. Oh, and for some reason, my CD Rom/DVD burner doesn't read any disks. I can hear it doing som
Hi,Thats a very strange description of a computer crash that my colleague has mentioned. A house of cards would break everything. Somethings CAN be fixed.If you haven't tried it already try booting the system ito safe mode. Yo ... Fujitsu Siemens LifeBook N3520 Notebook
Where can I get fujitsu c2230 sound drivers? - Fujitsu AMILO D-7820 Notebook
For Fujitsu C2230 Notebook PC's with either Windows 2000, or Windows XP, right here on Fujitsu Support,http://support.fujitsupc.com/CS/Portal/supportsearch.doWhoops FAILED! Tried to give you a direct link to the Drivers page. ... Fujitsu AMILO D-7820 Notebook
Fujitsu Siemens Laptop loose screen
Some hinge screws are under the power button bar,over over the keyboard,also in back or under the unit where the lcd is located\015\012\015\012power button bar is also the hinge covers this pops out , but may be screws on bottom holding i ... PC Laptops
Display of the Laptop is not coming at all
You could have a defective screen - a defective inverter or a CCFL lamp.To determine if you have a LCD screen or video card problem, read this and follow the instructions.Defective CCFL backlight, it may have the following symptom: ... Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook C2230 Notebook
Video Controller driver suddently no longer installed ...
HelloYou could try Fujitsu Siemens Deskupdate.Please go to this page http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/download/Produktwahl.asp?SearchFor=&LNG=COM#On that page click "\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\ ... Intel S6240 Notebook
How can I reset the Bios-Password of my Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook C Series C1320D? Replacing the Bios-bat dosen't work. Holding the Reset-button more than 10 sec down, while the Akku-pack is off the Case, also didn't work. There must be a way! Can you help me?
Hello,\012\012There are 2 ways you can reset your bios. ... Fujitsu LifeBook C1320D Notebook
Viruses and hackers attacked my computer because i had no antivirus when i cleared the virus lots of my programme files were deleted and my computer just won't work well ,some guy from geek.com said i had to get a recovery cd and recover all my files .been trying to contact fs to get a recovery disc for my fujitsu siemens lifebook T series but dont have any luck, pls help me with a contact address/email thanks
You should be able to do a basic internet search and find the recovery files. I dont promote it, but even some P2P programs can be useful to gain the recovery files, useful, but possibly harmful as well. ... Siemens PC Desktops
Cannot install windows 2000
HI , I'm not to sure about this one but is there not an option in the bios regarding usb devices legacy or something like that . I would enable it then save the changes then begin loading the boot discs then when prompted load the cd to the usb rom ... PC Laptops
Fujitsu-Siemens LifeBook S-Series will power up and i get a high pitch whistle
Sounds like you require more ram as my thinkpad did the same when my ram slot burnt out ... PC Laptops
Urgent problem Hi, I cannot restart my computer (fujitsu siemens lifebook s series). There is a sign of a lock with two arrows inside (pointing to deffernt directions). How can I solve this problem? Thanks, Lior
Hi \015\012\015\012first of all try to check that wether you are able to restart the computer in a safe mode or not ...\015\012\015\012for doing this you need to start the computer and start pressing f8 key on your keyboard fo ... Fujitsu Siemens LifeBook S-7010 Notebook
Toshiba Satellite 1400
To Access the Bios Setup Utility Here Is A List Of Key Commands And The Make/Model They Are For..\015\012\015\012Acer - Aspire, Power, Veriton, Extensa, Ferrari, TravelMate, Altos\015\012\015\012 ... Toshiba Satellite A35-S159 Notebook
Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook s7020 no backlight
... Fujitsu Siemens LifeBook S7020D Notebook
Onboard Sound Drivers and Video Controllers
Hi EsteG, found all your drivers for your SCALEO 800, these are also used for the SCALEO 800Si 2410 Silent+. They call it the 800 series, for XP. Click the link below.\015\012 ... Siemens Fujitsu SCALEO 800Si 2410 Silent+ (FSP:830019632) PC Desktop
Display problem in Fujitsu LifeBook C Series(c-6631
The internal bulbs of ur monitor screen have deteriorated...the manufacturers are real smart, these monitors dont last forever. So if repair estimate is too expensive then replace the whole unit.\015\012\015\012Always purchase laptop o ... Fujitsu LifeBook C6631 Notebook
Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook C1020 laptop display and booting problem
Change the ram memory ...this issues appear when the ram memory is not functional like it should..if you have a way to borrow some just to try ..you will make an ideeaIf you have more than one boards in the laptop..remove one by one ..and try t ... Fujitsu Siemens LifeBook C1020 Notebook
Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook User info forgotten?
Click cancel when it asks for the password ... PC Laptops
Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook User info forgotten?
If it's windows XP the easiest way is to wipe it out and start over. You could try and hit the F8 key when it starts up and boot into SAFE MODE, you should have the option to log on as Administrator if it asks for a password try and hit ENTER. if it ... Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Hi! I have a Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook E8110.
... Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook E8110 PC Notebook
Hard disk compatibility problem
... Fujitsu Siemens LifeBook S6120 Notebook
I have a Fujitsu Lifebook P-2040 that I just reformatted. I'm going to install Windows 2K Professional (don't have the restore disks for XP Home). After I reformatted and restarted, nothing happens. There is power to the unit (I hear the system running), but the screen remains blank. I'm not sure which Fn key activates the BIOS setup, but with a blank screen, I'm swimming in the dark. Got any idea(s) on what's going on? JJJ
Is there any reason for your preference for Win 2K over Win XP Pro? XP Pro would be a better choice over Win 2K.\015\012\015\012You may be able to selecting the CD as the alternate boot device by pressing F12 as the laptop is booting up. ... Fujitsu LifeBook P2040 Notebook
When booting up the screen flashes the fujitsu logo and then screen goes black. computer is running but screen stays black. Fujitsu N series lifebook
From the user guide page 76:"Display is blank when you turn on the system."Possible solutions:1. Something is pushing on ... PC Desktops